At O’Reilly & Fee Veterinary Surgery we offer a wide range of equine veterinary services to horse owners in the County Armagh area and beyond.
Our services available include:
- Vettings – pre-purchase examinations and pre-sale examinations
- Marking and microchipping
- Routine vaccination against flu/tetanus, herpes etc
- Parasite control, including naso-gastric worming administration and/or regular worming
- Lameness investigation
- In-house laboratory service for fast same day results
- Ultrasound scanning for pregnancy diagnosis and internal investigations
- Ultrasound scanning for tendon and ligament damage
- Radiography (X-ray) service
- Equine dentistry service, including rasping of teeth and removal of wolf teeth
- Equine homeopathy and complementary medicines
Register your horse with us now by calling 028 3752 6777.